- It causes death due to accidental inhalation, even in small quantities.
- Prolonged exposure to water in solid form causes severe tissue damage.
- Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
- It's is a major component of acid rain.
- Gaseous water can cause severe burns.
- It contributes to soil erosion.
- It leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
- Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
- Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
- Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
- Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
- Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
- Thermal variations in water are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.
- 100% of all murders are committed by people who have recently drunk water
- Water can be mixed with alcohol.
- Large comets are mostly made of water and someday one will destroy the earth
- Water is necessary to grow hydroponic marijuana
- George Bush is 70% water
- Uncontrolled, it can sweep away houses, cars and human beings.
- Immersion in low temperature water is life-threatening.
- Associated with an ancient form of torture that is still in use today.
- Victims have been impaled on water in its frozen state.
- Large bodies of water harbour dangerous creatures known to attack man.